Friday, June 18, 2010

Playlist for "Among Thieves"

I'm just about 7 weeks out from beginning to film. I'm trying not to freak out and doing an okay job being cool so far. I'll learn some things this weekend about key people to be involved with the film and I'll know by then whether or not to freak out Haha

The big point is that all my time from hereon in will be dedicated to the film, so I won't be writing much here on the blog. That's a sad scenario for some, I assume, but a good one as I'll still be working creatively, just in other capacities.

So for today's post I thought I'd share with you the playlist of songs I've been listening to fairly consistently while developing the script and generally working on the film.

My film, "Among Thieves", is based heavily upon 1970s indie movies, like Trip with the Teacher; Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry; Easy Rider; and Pink Angels. It follows three men on a crime spree across Michigan.

Here's the playlist. Enjoy.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: