Friday, November 5, 2010

I Haven't Blogged in a While

I haven't blogged in a while. October was rough, though good. Last June I founded Atomic Swan Films, a movie company "making movies in Michigan, about Michigan and for the good people of Michigan" here in Flint. We shot our first short starting September 29th and ending October 24th. Besides filming, I also made an appearance at the Flint Zombie Walk, of which I was a sponsor through If EZine and Atomic Swan Films. I also made appearances at the Night of the Living Dead Screening and the Skelebration of Scares as Iffy.

The end result: this 'lil boy is uber tired. No matter how much I sleep, I can't get enough rest. I've been napping like crazy, too. If I wasn't convinced Hollywood would've killed me before, I am now. The hours and demand are too much.

But doing things my way and on my own terms here in Flint should allow me some room to work with.

The next project for Atomic Swan Films will be a film about the Michigan Dog Man. I'm also likely to want to write a little more on The Children of Gods. But that'll be all for next year.

Until then, I'm going to try to rest and catch up on other writing.

~ Charles

No comments: