Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Long Time Gone

It's been a long time since I last posted. I want to apologize for that. I spent about 2 weeks missing out on posting over the course of the Christmas holiday because we had family visiting. Then I posted for a couple weeks, then I became very ill to the point where sitting at the computer on a regular basis became uncomfortable. The end result was that I missed 3 more weeks of posting. I again apologize and only hope everyone understands.

I'm hoping for a good year insofar as my writing goes. If - E - Zine(tm): The Free Online Magazine of Thrilling Speculative Fiction! will turn five-years-old this August. As such, I have a feeling I may do more than one issue this year to commemorate the occasion. Five years... that's longer than a lot of other recent ezines have lasted! It seems as though many have a life span of about 3 years. Without meaning to brag, I have to admit I'm pretty proud of that.

I'm unsure if I'll be carrying on the tale "At the Peony Tea House" this Friday. I will be posting, however... at least in some small way. I'll return to "Peony" ASAP... I can't leave my audience hanging. I also can't leave myself hanging! I want to know what happens, too!

Until then, enjoy this scene from The Brain That Wouldn't Die.

No comments: