Friday, March 14, 2008

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

My entire week thus far has been consumed with the new Nintendo WII game Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Its a fighting game filled with classic Nintendo characters and some third-party non-Nintendo characters. It's frantic, seizure-inducing pace and massive amounts of collectibles have kept my obsessive side busy and quite entertained. Today I present to you some screen-grabs from the game.


Squirtle
taking it to Pikachu in the Pokemon Arena


Squirtle teaching Nana and Popo (of Ice Climbers fame) a lesson


Squirtle taking on Master Hand, the final boss in the Classic Mode


I unlocked Solid Snake (from the Metal Gear Solid series) just last night... here he is shooting down Olimar from the Pikmin games


Solid Snake vs. King Dedede (Kirby's rival)


Snake doing what he does best!


Captain Falcon from F-Zero duking it out with Giant Pikachu!


Here's a diorama I made in-game of some of the trophies I've won so far. From left to right: Turret Tusk from Donkey Kong Jungle Beat; HM Mech Rosa from Chosoju Mecha MG; and ROB 64 from Star Fox


Feel free to brag about your own exploits in the game here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go play some more. I'm having withdrawals!

No comments: