Friday, March 20, 2009

Takin' Care of Business

I'm taking this week off. Last week was pretty rough on me. Actually, March has been pretty rough on me. I'm a 'lil afraid of getting burnt out on writing so last Sunday I decided not to write this week, but to take this week off. This includes not blogging anything major. Therefore, I'm blogging this week a recap of my future plans for writing. Here they are:

1.) Finish typing up the latest science fiction novel, Silent Night, in March

2) Perhaps start working on a script in March

3.) Begin writing the next fantasy wuxia The Children of Gods novel in April

4) Publish Issue #14 of If - E - Zine(tm) on May 13th.

5) Continue to work on the fantasy wuxia novel

6.) Finish the fantasy wuxia novel in October

That's it for now.

Love, peace and respect.

~ Charles

P.S.: I also now have ANOTHER Twitter account. I'll try actually using this one. To tell you the truth: I can't stand Twitter, but it provides me with more coverage. Check it out:

http://twitter.com/charlesshaver

No comments: