Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Things Happening Lately

As I write this it's 6AM. I've been up at least 30 minutes. There's a lot on my plate for today. There's been a lot on my plate as of late in general.

Next month (May) I'll be publishing Issue #14 of my ezine. I'll also be redesigning and upgrading the website.

After being on hiatus for a week or so I'm back to typing up the latest novel, Silent Nights.

I'm hoping to get the novels back out to publishers soon. It's been six years and I've yet to sell anything. At all. That's bogging me down a bit, but I'm trying to push through it. It just seems unreasonably ridiculous to me.

Today I hope to type up more of Silent Nights and practice on the new resonator. A week ago I got a new Rogue Spider Resonator. It's a purdy guitar (pictured below). It took me four years to save up for and I'm enjoying it. Maybe one day I'll post a video of me playing it on YouTube. We'll see.

Have a good weekend, folks. Hopefully I'll be back to more substantial posts next week.

~ Charles





No comments: